Good to know
Measures in Hotel Aurora
We in Hotel Aurora, too, make every effort to properly implement the Corona-measures, in order to let you enjoy a safe holiday. That’s why we observe all hygiene measures and distancing rules as ordered by the authorities. In addition, our staff is trained and tested for Covid-19 several times per week. Our spa area is open in compliance with the minimum distance and person limits (opening on request).
In order to offer you a carefree breakfast experience, we have slightly redesigned our buffet. Our dishes are freely available, yet still optimally protected. For culinary delights in the morning. In the afternoon we offer homemade cakes.
- No quarantine on entry to Austria (note return plans for home country)
- Entry tests:
- Antigen test: 24h; PCR test: 72h
- Test exceptions:
- Recovered people: people who were infected with Sars-Cov-2 are exempt from testing for six months after recovery
- Vaccinated people: Since 15.8. only a full immunisation (second vaccination or vaccination where only one vaccination is scheduled) is valid as proof of vaccination. A first vaccination is no longer sufficient.
- If 3G (vaccinated, tested or recovered) proof cannot be provided, travelers must register electronically before crossing the border (pre-travel clearance) and take a test within 24 hours.
- When using further services in the hotel, a self-test must be carried out regularly on site from a stay that exceeds the validity of the entry test (possibility at our house; validity: 24 hours).
- When leaving Austria, you will need a PCR or antigen test, depending on your home country.
Possibility at sport.park.lech (bring photo ID):
- No compulsory wearing of masks in gastronomy & hotels for guests, obligation to wear FFP2-masks in public transport and grocery shops
Further information here:https://www.lechzuers.com/en/safety-1 | www.austria.info/en/service-and-facts/coronavirus-information
General cancellation conditions
The regulations of the Austrian Hotel Association apply. Up to 3 months before arrival the stay can be cancelled free of charge. Up to one month before arrival 40% of the total price, one week before arrival 70% of the total price and after that 90% of the total price will be charged as cancellation fee. We are of course even more pleased if you postpone your stay and enjoy your time in Lech later.
More important information
Information from the region
The region Lech Zürs could gain experience in dealing with Covid-19, and is thus optimally prepared. To keep you updated with what’s new, the region page always holds ready the current developments. Find the safety information for your winter holidays.
- Please fix your reservation with a written confirmation
- Room occupation on the day of arrival from 14.00 o'clock
- Please vacate your room by 11.00 a.m. on your day of departure
- Free underground parking space for your car
- In our reservation correspondence we will inform you about everything you need to know, about cancellation conditions and the Europäische Reiseversicherung.
- GTCs according to www.hotelverband.at
- Behaving dogs € 20,- per day without food + cleaning fee € 30,00.
- Surcharges: Local tax € 3,20 per person/day (from 15 years)
- Three or four nights stay bookable with arrival on Sunday or Monday or depending on booking situation
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. Enjoy your days with us at the Hotel Aurora.
We are looking forward to seeing you! Phone +43 5583 23 54 0. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org