Restaurant in Lech- In your Holiday Hotel, The Aurora
The passionate devotion to our home is also reflected in our menu and wine list. Our chef, Markus Haury, has been with us for several seasons and creates impressive compositions that are highly appreciated by our guests. For example, we have dedicated ourselves to using products and food that literally come from our immediate surroundings or local region, as much as possible.
In doing so, we are really delighted that we have also reinforced relationships with neighbouring producers and farmers. Above all, it's a good feeling to know exactly what we are spoiling you with, dear guests.
Indulgent treats on the Arlberg: be a guest at Hotel Aurora
Whether it's traditional Austrian delicacies or international dishes. At Hotel Aurora in Lech am Arlberg variety and imaginative creations are on the menu. Starting from breakfast with regional products, to home-made pastries with afternoon coffee, to the 5-course evening meal, there is nothing left to be desired. Look forward to sheer indulgence and typical Vorarlberg hospitality.
Dining throughout the day: right up to the last glass of wine
- Morning: organic regional products, crunchy bread, home-made jams, ham, a variety of cold meats and cheeses, healthy and balanced options, yoghurt, muesli, a tea buffet, fresh fruit and juices, sweet treats, cakes and much more
- Afternoon: cakes and sweet treats
- Evening: 5-course evening menu with choices, salad buffet, weekly starter buffet, gala dinners.
- Lech mineral water with every meal
- Out and about in Lech the Aurora kitchen is closed every Tuesday or Wednesday. We give you the chance to get to know what dining is on offer in Lech-Zürs. Whether it's fondue, raclette or award-winning cuisine – be surprised by the colourful variety. We will be happy to make an à la carte reservation for you. You receive a credit for the evening menu at Hotel Aurora.
We also proudly present three wines to you. Our Aurora house wines originate from the most beautiful cellar alley in the wine district, which we fell in love with at first sight. Love reveals new things as a result we are proud cellar owners. A real wine cellar also has to have its own wine, which grows directly behind our picturesque cellar alley.
Experience indulgence and regional treats soon at our hotel in Lech am Arlberg. Send us your enquiry for your most wonderful holiday with us at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you!