WINTER IN LECH
Winter in Lech am Arlberg is in the premier league: guaranteed top snow conditions from December to April attract Alpine skiers, freeriders, friends of alternative winter sports and romantics to the Austrian Alps.
The legendary "White Ring", the top 12 winter holiday resorts in the Alps, state of the art lifts and the linked Lech-Zürs and Warth-Schröcken skiing areas are just a few arguments for a skiing holiday on the Arlberg. Winter holidays in the "cradle of skiing" are something really special with almost unbeatable variety.
A sporty winter in Lech: even more skiing fun with the Auenfeldjet
Lech is a place that everyone is sure to have heard of. Lech is considered to be one of the best skiing areas in the world and is particularly seen as a diverse ski resort with total snow guarantee. It attracts countless winter sports enthusiasts and snow lovers every year. Since the Auenfeldjet, which links the Lech-Zürs and Warth-Schröcken skiing areas, the modern ski resort on the Arlberg offers even more diversity and skiing fun for your next winter holiday. At 1,450-2,800 metres where snow is guaranteed winter sports fans will find countless possibilities for spending an active skiing holiday on the Arlberg:
- 97 state of the art lifts up to the summit regions
- 350 km of runs in all levels of difficulty in total in the Lech-Zürs and Warth-Schröcken skiing area with the new Auenfeldjet
- 200 km of off-piste runs in powder snow and on granular snow
- Several ski schools with highly qualified ski instructors for groups and private lessons, guided tours
- A variety-packed snow park for snowboarders and freestylers
- Heli-skiing for your exclusive skiing holiday
- Best of the Alps – with this award Lech guarantees absolute top quality. E.g. The Arlberg ski resort is limited: no more day passes can be sold once there are 14,000 skiers in the resort.
Sport & fun away from the ski slopes: winter in Lech am Arlberg
- Winter in Lech not only offers the best conditions for skiers:
- with the "Sun Subscription" non-skiers can use the cable cars at a cheap rate to reach winter hiking trails, ski huts and sun terraces.
- 40 km of perfectly groomed winter hiking trails, rambling trails and high altitude hiking trails lead through the mountain landscape covered in deep snow on the Arlberg
- 23 km of classic and skating cross-country skiing trails start very close to the Hotel Aurora in Lech
- Toboggan runs (some floodlit): great fun for children & adults
- For romantics: Horse-drawn carriage rides in the winter in Lech am Arlberg
Plan your next winter skiing holiday on the Arlberg now: Send your non-binding enquiry now for the most wonderful skiing holiday in Lech!