Restaurant in Lech – in your holiday hotel, the Aurora
On plates and in glasses: supreme indulgence from the local area
The passionate devotion to our home is also reflected in our menu and wine list. For example, we have dedicated ourselves to using products and food that literally come from our immediate surroundings or local region, if possible. In doing so, we are really delighted that we have also reinforced relationships with neighbouring producers and farmers. Above all, it's a good feeling to know what we are spoiling you with, dear guests.
Indulgent treats on the Arlberg: be a guest at the Hotel Aurora
Whether it's traditional Austrian delicacies or international dishes. At the Hotel Aurora in Lech am Arlberg variety and imaginative creations are on the menu. Starting from breakfast with regional products, to home-made pastries with afternoon coffee to the 5-course evening meal, there is nothing left to be desired. Look forward to sheer indulgence and typical Vorarlberg hospitality.
Dining throughout the day: right up to the last glass of wine
- Morning: organic regional products, crunchy bread, home-made jams, ham, a variety of cold meats and cheeses, healthy and balanced options, yoghurt, muesli, a tea buffet, fresh fruit and juices, sweet treats, cakes and much more
- Afternoon: cakes and sweet treats
- Evening: 5-course evening menu with choices, salad buffet, weekly starter buffet, gala dinners.
- Lech mineral water with every meal
- Out and about in Lech every Wednesday: the Aurora kitchen is closed towards the middle of the week. We give you the chance to get to know what dining is on offer in Lech-Zürs. Whether it's fondue, raclette or award-winning cuisine – be surprised by the colourful variety. We will be happy to make an à la carte reservation for you. You receive credit for the evening menu at Hotel Aurora.
We also present three wines to you full of pride. At the end of the day, our Aurora house wines that originate from the most beautiful cellar alley in the wine district, which we fell in love with at first sight, are behind these. Love reveals new things. As a result we are proud cellar owners. A real wine cellar also has to have its own wine, which grows directly behind our picturesque cellar alley. And which is also served here alongside international wines.
- Grüner Veltliner from Riede Öhlberg in Pillersdorf, white 0.7 l, EUR 7
- Pinot Noir from Bergsatzl on the Schatzberg, red 0.7 l, EUR 10
- Cuvee Diana from Bergsatzl on the Schatzberg, red 0.7 l, EUR 11
Experience indulgence and regional treats soon at our hotel in Lech am Arlberg. Send us your enquiry for your most wonderful holiday with us at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you!