The Braunarl residence in Lech am Arlberg
Our extra services
The Braunarl Service PLUS extras
With or without breakfast, with the Braunarl Service Plus you enjoy an indulgent time at the Braunarl residence. We love spoiling you!
On request, we will stock up your fridge before you arrive. Milk, butter, bread, eggs ... an "indulgent starter pack" for your holiday. Price depending on order.
Breakfast buffet or fresh rolls service
A good start in the morning – breakfast buffet at the Braunarl for the price of €14 per person
Fresh bread rolls on your holiday apartment door in the morning. Fresh rolls service. Price depending on order.
A summer treat:
we are very happy to indulge you in the evening with an exquisite 4-course dinner at the Hotel Aurora (just 200 m away). Menu price from approx. €35 per person.
You can tell us which catering you would like when you make your final reservation or when you arrive.
Massage appointments at the Hotel Aurora:
- Classic massage, 50 minutes €85
- Classic massage, 25 minutes €50
Sport and adventure in Lech am Arlberg
Experience the beauty of the Arlberg safely by the side of a professional guide. Whether on foot or by mountain bike - Daniel Kreil, a state certified bike guide and hiking guide is happy to accompany you to the most beautiful spots.
Anyone who craves extraordinary experiences on holiday should not miss out on the Arlberg Alpin programme.
Monday - adventure day
- 3D archery course (in good weather / in bad weather)
Tuesday - outdoor day
- Climbing up the Spuller rock faces for children and adults (in good weather)
- Outdoor day forest camp (in bad weather)
Wednesday - climbing day
- The Karhorn via ferrata (in good weather)
- The climbing hall (in bad weather)
Thursday - water day
- Canyoning for the young and old (in good weather)
- Stand up paddling (in bad weather)
Friday - forest runners' day
- Geocaching course with various special missions (in good weather)
- Geocaching course (in bad weather)
Saturday - summit day
- A tour to the summit with mountain guide (in good weather)
- Rüfikopf Geo trail (in bad weather)
Please register for the respective day by 6 p.m. the previous evening at reception or with Arlberg Alpin - Tel. +43 664 320 35 06, email@example.com