A variety-packed holiday on the Arlberg: day trip destinations near Lech
Day trips in Lech, in Tyrol, to Bavaria and Switzerland
Numerous day trip destinations near Lech can be reached quickly by car or motorbike. Nature lovers, people interested in culture and families with children experience a varied and thrilling time on holiday on the Arlberg. What would you like to experience on holiday in the Arlberg? Day trips in Lech and the surrounding area, magical beautiful natural monuments, cultural highlights or entertaining day trip destinations for adults & children? You have countless possibilities to discover unique day trip destinations in Austria, Bavaria and Switzerland on holiday in the Arlberg.
Pure nature: magnificent day trip destinations near Lech
- Skyspace Lech: a light- and landscape-installation created by the American artist James Turrell; opened since 19th September 2018 in Lech am Arlberg; a place, where heaven and earth meet;
- Gipslöcher nature reserve in Oberlech
- Lake Constance nature region with gardens, wildlife park, nature museum
- The Schwarzenberg in the Bregenz Forest World Heritage Site.
- Kaunertal glacier with impressive panoramic route
Rich in culture: cities, castles and fortresses on holiday in the Arlberg
- Medieval cities and towns, castles and churches around Lake Constance: Salem Abbey, monastery and library
- St. Gallen, Constance cathedral, castle and Meersburg Castle and many more attractions!
- Bregenz with its art gallery and festival
- Innsbruck with the Goldenes Dachl, residence, cathedral and old town
- The Rolls-Royce Museum in Dornbirn
- The Bavarian royal castles Neuschwanstein, Linderhof and Hohenschwangau
- Burg zu Vaduz in Liechtenstein
Entertainment and family day trip destinations near Lech
- Erlebnisbad Val Blu in Bludenz
- Alpenzoo Innsbruck
- Ötzidorf Umhausen in Ötztal
- Pfahlbaumuseum Uhldingen by Lake Constance
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens, Tyrol
Your hosts at the 4-star Hotel Aurora have even more tips for day trips in Lech and the surrounding area for you: look forward to a variety-packed holiday on the Arlberg.